Summer Semester registration now open – Summer Classes begin June 26.
Your child is transforming every day, so much growing and learning begins at the age of 18 months. Students from 18 months to 1st grade are eligible for all classes in our Young Arts program. Students in 2nd grade may choose whether to stay in Young Arts for one more year, or move on to our Dance and Theatre programs. Children develop their creativity, cooperation skills and self-awareness through play, imagination and fun, and our popular Young Arts Programs are infused with these qualities. Offering a wide variety of classes and camps, including dance and theatre, MoCo Arts Young Arts Programs can help your child blossom in his/her expression and confidence.
Please use the tabs below to navigate through this page.
Creative Dance is a program designed to follow the physical and cognitive development of the growing child. The course levels follow the age of the child, though it is recognized that all children develop at different rates. Please call MoCo Arts at 603-357-2100 if you are unsure of what level is best for your child.
Ages 4 years through 2nd grade
Storytime Theatre is a Musical Theatre class for children ages 4 years through 2nd grade. The class consists of learning and producing a 45 minute theatrical presentation featuring acting, singing, dancing, costumes and sets. All children get a part in the show. Children learn basic stage direction, cues, plot, scene and character development, all while working on teamwork and memorization skills.
The Little Red Hen
Rehearsals: September 1, 2016 – January 12, 2017
January 8, 2017 at 2:00pm
MoCo Art Black Box Theatre
Rehearsals: January 19 – June 11, 2017
June 11, 2017 at 2:00 & 4:00pm
MoCo Arts Black Box Theatre
Art a la Carte
Art a la Carte – Young Arts sampler classes running November through March
Art a la carte is a Young Arts program with 18 weeks of sampler classes for kids ages 18 months through 7 years. Every Thursday this winter come to MoCo for a unique range of activities including theatre, dance, crafts and puppetry.
Thank you for another great season of Art a la Carte! Check back later this year for information on our next session, starting in November.
How to Register
- Visit or call the MoCo Arts front desk at 603-357-2100 to inquire about classes.
- Payment in full or setup of a payment plan is required upon registration. The front desk staff will gladly work with you to create a payment plan.
- Accepted methods of payment
- Credit/Debit Card
- Accepted methods of payment
- To register for Spring 2017 classes fill out the ‘Class Registration Forms 2016 – 2017’
- Class Registration Forms must be filled out once per school year. If you submitted paperwork for the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 semester you do not need to fill them out again unless you are updating contact and/or medical information.
- Paperwork is available for download On the ‘Parents Page’ or can be picked up at the MoCo Arts front desk
- Return paperwork to MoCo Arts before the first day of class. We suggest that paperwork is returned at least one week prior to class.
- Paperwork can be dropped off or mailed to:
76 Railroad Street
Keene NH 03431
- MoCo’s front desk staff is there to help with any questions or concerns.