For only $1.00 you can participate in MoCo’s LIGHTS. CAMERA. KEENE! Raffle Board. Whether or not you are able to attend our highly anticipated fundraiser, the raffle board is a chance for everyone to get a chance to win some of the great prizes donated to the fundraiser. Purchase your raffle tickets today for a chance to win great prizes. All proceeds from the raffle support tuition assistance and year-round arts education programs.
- A Birthday Party at MoCo Arts with Miss Danielle – 2 hour themes party for up to 15 children (ages 3 – 12). Decorations, entertainment, and refreshments included. Value: $225. Donated by: Danielle Fitzpatrick and MoCo Arts.
- A $20 Gift Certificate to Dancer’s Boutique – To be used at Dancer’s Boutique in Fitchburg, MA. Can be
used to purchase dance shoes, leotards, tights, and more! Value: $20. Donated by: Dancer’s Boutique.
- Holiday Swag – Decorative Holiday swag to bring cheer to your home. Value: $40. Donated by: Tracy Leslie.
- 4 Tickets to New York Theatre Ballet “The Nutcracker“ – Performed at The Colonial Theatre on December 9, 2017. Value: $100. Donated by: The Colonial Theatre.
- Chocolate Walnut Tart – Delivered to MoCo for pickup on or before Monday, November 20. Value: $35. Donated by: Meg Kupiec.
- Basket of Toys – Plush unicorn and dancer mouse, and two bags. Value: $100. Donated by: Douglas Toys
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Purchase raffle tickets at MoCo’s front desk. Tickets are 1 ticket for $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00.
- Fill out the back of the ticket with your contact information.
- Place your ticket in the accompanying folder on the raffle board.
- Winners will be drawn and contacted on Friday, October 27.
Tickets to the highly anticipated signature fundraiser LIGHTS. CAMERA. KEENE! are still available. Tickets are $60 /person and are available by visiting or calling MoCo Arts at 603-357-2100. (LCK! is a 21+ event.)