Having trouble viewing the document?
Many documents on MoCo’s website are in Adobe PDF Format. You will need to use a Portable Document Format (PDF) file viewer such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat Exchange from Adobe Systems Incorporated, to view and download them.
If you are having trouble viewing or downloading a PDF please follow these steps:
- Place the mouse cursor over a PDF file link, then click your right mouse button. A small menu will appear.
- Select “Save Link As” from the menu. A location box appears.
- Save the PDF file to a location you can remember. You can also save it is your Desktop.
- Next time you want to view the file, launch the Acrobat Reader.
- On the Acrobat Reader menu, choose File, then Open.
- Now select the PDF file to open it inside the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download a free Adobe PDF reader.