MoCo Arts would like to thank everyone for making our 2nd LIGHTS.CAMERA.KEENE! fundraiser a big success: performers, committee members, donors, attendees, and event volunteers. We had well over 175 enthusiastic participants and patrons. We would like to thank all of our guests for attending and helping to make this event such a success. The proceeds generated play an important part in our offering tuition assistance and providing quality, year-round arts education to so many children in the Monadnock Region.
Thanks to all the wonderful individuals and organizations that made a donation to the auction. On behalf of the board, staff, and students of MoCo Arts, we extend our heartfelt thanks. We wouldn’t have been able to hold the event without your support and generosity.
The event was a success in special part due to:
- The Creative Team: Jen Bond, Danielle Fitzpatrick, Marty Hennum, Kristen Leach, JoJo Mead, Deb Pickering, and the fabulous, madcap entertainment by the 48 community leaders who took risks and entertained us all.
- The Event Committee: Maria Bradshaw, Beth Brown, Michelle Clarke, Ann Henderson, Cindy LeTendre, Tracy Maguire, Tamara Sy, Jenna Tattersall, Beth Truman, and Lauren Walier — who brought in so many wonderful auction items and sponsors and made the Black Box and Courtyard by Marriott look amazing.
- Our fantastic MoCo families who supported the event in so many ways including buying tickets, volunteering, and donating fabulous auction items.
- The scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and beautiful setting at Courtyard by Marriott, and the delicious desserts from Dunkin Donuts, Kristin’s Bistro & Bakery, Life is Sweet, and Ye Goodie Shoppe were exceptional.
- Our auctioneer Mike Pappas who was terrific and encouraged the bidding on the live auction to go up and up.
- The beautiful piano music expertly played by MoCo Alum Patrick Marr that set a lovely scene at The Marriott.
- Special thanks to everyone who bid on the many, many fabulous donated auction items.
- Extra Special Thanks go to our LIGHTS. CAMERA. KEENE! sponsors, including: Ann Henderson Interiors, Mike Blair – The Masiello Group, C & S Wholesale Grocers, Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, Courtyard by Marriott, Fenton Family Dealerships, Maich Gardner & Ed Tomey, g. housen, The Insurance Source, Kickboxing Keene, TD Bank, Ted’s Shoe & Sport, UPS, and Walier Chevrolet.
We look forward to your continued enthusiasm, support, and generosity!