About the MoCo Moves Dance-A-Thon
MoCo is in the midst of a $5 million capital campaign to build new facilities at 38 Roxbury Street. At MoCo Arts the kids are the stars, so we created this event as a way to get everyone involved with the fundraising efforts. All registerd students can participate and solicit one-time donations in support of the MoCo Moves: Building MoCo Arts’ Future capital campaign and their dancing efforts. All pledge forms and donations are to be turned in on the day of the event.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, November 12 at MoCo Arts
- 12:00 – 12:15pm: Check in
- 12:15pm: Kick off and warmups
- 12:30 – 4:30pm: Dance, dance, DANCE!
- 2nd – 5th grade in Studio 1
- 6th – 12th grade in Studio 2
- 4yrs – 2nd grade may join from 4-5pm in Studio 1.
- 4:30 – 5:00pm: Awards and ‘Thank You’s’
- 5:00pm – Pick up
How to Participate
- Step 1: Register for the MoCo Moves Dance-A-Thon at MoCo’s front desk. There is a $10 registration fee that gets you a t-shirt and snacks the day of the event. The deadline to register is Friday, November 10.
- Download and print the registration form here or pick one up at the MoCo Arts front desk.
- Step 2: Fill out your ‘Pledge Form’.
- Step 3: Ask friends and family to support you in the Dance-A-Thon by making one time donations in support of the ‘MoCo Moves: Building MoCo Arts’ Future capital campaign.
- Step 4: Collect all donations. Bring the pledge form and donations to the Dance-A-Thon on Sunday, November 12.
- Step 5: Dance away and have fun!
What To Wear
Comfortable clothes, dance shoes & anything to show your MoCo spirit.
What To Bring
A full stomach, water bottle and a great attitude.
Have any Questions?
Call MoCo at 603-357-2100.