Registration for the Fall 2016 Semester is now open!
MoCo Arts Dance program offers a variety of classes for 2nd graders and up (If your student is in 1st grade or younger, please refer to our Young Arts program.) Dance is for everybody and MoCo Arts offers the grace and athleticism of Ballet, the fun of Hip Hop based in the current street styles, the showmanship of Broadway style Jazz, the artistic freedom and innovation of Modern and the high energy hoofing of Tap. All programs participate in professionally produced performances, but no dance student is required to perform.
MoCo Arts School of Dance Presents The Sleeping Beauty, June, 2014
Please use the tabs below to navigate through this page.
This year MoCo Arts’ The Nutcracker returns to the Redfern Arts Center for 4 performances on December 16, 17 & 18, 2016.
Our production of The Nutcracker is different from the end of year dance show. Not every technique class is involved but every student has the chance to be in the performance if they choose.
Advanced classes that participate in The Nutcracker
- Boys Ballet
- Ballet D Rep
- Ballet E Rep
- Modern C Rep
- Modern D Rep
- Modern E Rep
- Hip Hop C
- Kids Bop C
- Jazz D
Other students are invited to register for either Nutcracker Rep class to perform in this Holiday classic.
Nutcracker Rep Class – Open to all students registered in:
- Ballet – Intro, A, B or C
- Modern – A, B or C
- Jazz – A, B or C
Students are invited to come and audition on Saturday, September 10 from 3:00 – 4:30pm. All dancers will be given a part.
Nutcracker Battle Rep – Open to all students registered in any level Tap, Hip Hop, or Kids Bop Class
- If you are registered in a Tap class only you will be a Soldier
- If you are registered in a Hop Hop/Kids Bop class only you will be a Rat
If you are registered for both, the Artistic Staff will decide which role you will dance.
There is an additional cost for these Nutcracker Rep classes as there are for all of our Rep classes. If you are enrolled in Unlimited Dance, the cost of these classes is included in your tuition.
If you have any questions, please contact the front desk at 603-357-2100.
How to Register
- Visit or call the MoCo Arts front desk at 603-357-2100 to inquire about classes.
- Payment in full or setup of a payment plan is required upon registration. The front desk staff will gladly work with you to create a payment plan.
- Accepted methods of payment
- Credit/Debit Card
- Accepted methods of payment
- To register for Fall 2016 classes fill out the ‘Class Registration Forms 2016 – 2017’
- Paperwork is available for download On the ‘Parents Page’ or can be picked up at the MoCo Arts front desk
- Return paperwork to MoCo Arts before the first day of class. We suggest that paperwork is returned at least one week prior to class.
- Paperwork can be dropped off or mailed to:
76 Railroad Street
Keene NH 03431
- MoCo’s front desk staff is there to help with any questions or concerns.