MoCo Arts believes that all students should have the opportunity to experience the arts.
We are now accepting applications for Tuition Assistance towards summer classes and camps.
Tuition Assistance deadline for Summer Programs: May 15
How To Apply
1) Download, print, and fill out a copy of the Tuition Assistance Application. (Copies are also available in the MoCo Arts lobby.)
2) The following forms are required to apply:
- Applicants (or parents if under 18) two most recent paystubs.
- IRS 1040 (only SSN# may be blacked out) listing the applicant as either taxpayer or dependent
If you don’t have an IRS 1040, the following will be considered as proof of need:
- Proof of Social Security
- NH Department of Health & Human Services Notice of Decision (Food Stamps)
- OTHER (Please ask if you are unsure.)
3) Return the completed documents to MoCo by mail or by dropping them off at the front desk by the application deadline (see dates below).
4) If you have any questions please call MoCo at 603-357-2100, we are happy to help.