MoCo Arts believes that all students should have the opportunity to experience the arts.
To that end, we offer tuition assistance for classes, and camps. The funds are limited and allocated for different times of the year.
Tuition Assistance deadline for Summer Programs: May 15
How To Apply
1) Download, print, and fill out a copy of the Tuition Assistance Application. (Copies are also available in the MoCo Arts lobby.)
2) The following forms are required to apply:
- Applicants (or parents if under 18) two most recent paystubs.
- IRS 1040 (only SSN# may be blacked out) listing the applicant as either taxpayer or dependent
If you don’t have an IRS 1040, the following will be considered as proof of need:
- Proof of Social Security
- NH Department of Health & Human Services Notice of Decision (Food Stamps)
- OTHER (Please ask if you are unsure.)
3) Return the completed documents to MoCo by mail or by dropping them off at the front desk by the application deadline (see dates below).
4) If you have any questions please call MoCo at 603-357-2100, we are happy to help.
Deadlines for Tuition Assistance Applications:
Fall Programs: August 15th
Spring Programs: December 15th
Summer Programs: May 15th
About Tuition Assistance
Assistance will be based on the financial need of the applicant and will not exceed 70% of tuition. Assistance will be given based on a percentage of the total cost of the classes the applicant is signing up for. Applicant (or parent/guardian) agrees to pay balance of the charges. The non-refundable registration fee of $25 is required at the time of application. This will be applied to the tuition charge.
For students who receive tuition assistance, an attendance policy similar to that of the performance attendance policy will be expected by the student. The student may only miss 4 classes per semester for each class they received tuition assistance for. For camps, the student is expected to be present for all days you have signed up for. If a student does not meet this attendance requirement, they will not be considered for tuition assistance the next semester, or for one year if a camp is missed.
Applications will be accepted up to the deadline; we make every effort to make notification of awards within one week. Applications received after the deadline will be assessed by the Review Board with no guarantee of award, subject to the availability of funds.